There were two Lehman families. One family came to the area in 1880 and owned the Lehman Ranch. The other family (a cousin) came to the area in 1924 and owned a cafe.
Lehman Ranch Family
The Lehman’s migrated from Germany when they were quite young. They married in St. Louis and found their way to Middle Park in 1880.
Henry 1847- 1919,
Emma married Clyde King
Nellie 1882-1977 married Bud Leach
Irvin married JoAnn Ruske
Clara married Kal Kenny
Della (Adelia) married Carl F. Just
Edward W. 1878-1918 married Teina B. 1876-1936
Lehman Cafe Family
William J Lehman 1887-1946
Ora (Cora) E. Lehman 1889-1966